What is marketing? :-
Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. The American Marketing Association has defined marketing as “the activity, set of inst and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offering that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
Types of marketing :-
1) Traditional Marketing
2) Digital Marketing
1)Traditional Marketing :-
a) Traditional marketing is the promoting your product or service offline.
c)Reach maximum number of audienceis not possible
d)Cannot change/edit your ads anytime and anywhere
2)Digital Marketing :-
a)Digital marketing is the process of promoting your product or service online.
b) Cost Effectiv
c)Reach maximum number of audience is possible.
d)Can change/edit your ads anything anywhere.
Information About Digital Marketing:-
Digital marketing (also known as data-driven marketing) is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising and any other digital medium.
Types of Digital Marketing:-
1) Inbound Marketing
2) Outbond Marketing
Adventages Of Digital Marketing :-
1) The whole idea of digital marketing can be a very important aspect in the overall communication between the consumer and the organisation.
2) This is due to digital marketing being able to reach vast numbers of potential consumers at one time.
3) Digital marketing is that consumers are exposed to the brand and the product that is being advertised directly.
4) clarify the advertisement is easy to access as well it can be accessed any time any place.
5) As well as digital marketing being highly dependent on the Internet is that it is subject to a lot of clutter, so it marketers may find it hard to make their advertisements stand out, as well as get consumers to start convers about an organisations brand image or products.
6) As digital marketing continues to grow and develop, brands take great advantage of using technology and the Internet.
Search Engine Optimisatoin :-
This module is dedicated to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which forms a major and important part of Digital Marketig Under this, you will be introduced to the major search engines, and various aspects related to them like how they work etc. You would also be provided an insight into important and core SEO concepts like Keyword research and Off-Page optimization. The structure of the module is such that by the end of it, trainees will not just gain the essential knowledge and skills, but also will be able to implement them.